2019 Jingle Bell Run - Portland
Get your jingle on at the MOST FUN & FESTIVE holiday fun-run around – all to battle the #1 cause of disability!
- When: Sunday, December 15th
- Where: The World Trade Center | 121 SW Salmon St. Downtown Portland
- Registration & Check in starts @ 7am
- Holiday Costume Contest @ 8am
- Kids Run @ 8:30am
- 5K Fun Run/1 Mile Walk @ 9am
- Post-Race Festivities @ 9:30am
The Arthritis Foundation’s Jingle Bell Run is the original festive race for charity. It’s where you can strut your stuff in your favorite holiday costume and FEEL GOOD about DOING GOOD. Together, we’ll jingle all the way to a cure – and have a fantastic time every step we take! Bring a team of friends, family and co-workers to run or walk. Get your jingle on and spread the Spirit of Yes: Yes to having fun and celebrating what you love. Yes to living life to the fullest. Yes to conquering arthritis for good. 100% of your registration fee and fundraising go to a great cause!
Click here for more information: https://events.arthritis.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.event&eventID=857